One Family

One Family

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

There are no returning footsteps.....



Its strange sometimes when you look back upon all the things that you have or have not done in life, and  realize how instances and different people help to make you the individual that you are today. I think that it is important to embrace bad decisions and less then ideal choices that you have made. These are the things that make up YOU. I haven't been proud of everything that I have done, but I am proud of the person that I have become. I think its important to forgive yourself for the less desirable things that you have done. It is important to be proud of the person that you are and if you are not, its time to reevaluate and figure out what it is YOU can do to be proud of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment